Wednesday, March 21, 2012

In Jocu veritas: in jest there is truth.

‘Yesterday I was a dog. Today I’m a dog. Tomorrow I’ll probably still be a dog. Sigh! There’s so little hope for advancement’ -Charlie Brown –

There is a profound truth in this Jest or Cartoon quip if you can interpret the conclusion that finding the ‘meaning’ of life is in no way related to happiness. When we let go, stop looking for the answers, stop feeding the ego’s relentless demand for ‘meaning,’ we might find peace: ‘My life has no purpose, no direction, no aim, no meaning, and yet I am Happy. I can’t figure it out, what am I doing right?
----------- ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ----------
Life is meant to have a blast, living recklessly, living in the realm of timelessness; living up to desires~ ... to travel ~ living place less, faceless, to caress the velvet reality ... to glimpse at nowhere... – Vinay- ~ Nike- “Just Do It”

No comments:

Post a Comment