Friday, November 4, 2011

Wall posts and tweets

Atheism has no Church/Temple or Mosque; no prayers, no holy looks, no scriptures, no dogmas and no preachers. You have to make your own path and way of life. It has no prophet and does no make profit by deluding anyone.
In the festive season there are ads or exchange offers, where you trade in your old refrigerator, washing machine or television set and walk out with a spanking new model. I looked in vain at all the advertisements and offers even in the matrimonial columns to see if I could trade in my wife, for one of those Russian women, whose awesomeness and attractiveness is only surpassed by their ability to consume copious amounts of Vodka!-Vinay_
Listening to soulful music like Bach/ Beethoven/Mozart or birds chirping is like embracing spirituality. In total silence the mind is stilled, like a beautiful opiate, where you don’t get addicted yet, you attain a deep sensitivity and receptivity to nature. As ego dissolves it penetrates to the core of your being, this is the essence.-Vinay-
A great person is someone who turns adversity into a creative endeavor that shatters the mundane limitations and grasps the spontaneity of opportunity to deliver the marvelous. Vinay-
I am not on talking terms with my liver and wife, due to my nihilistic lifestyle including dawn to dusk drinking on the Sabbath.
99% of women are beautiful the rest 1% are working in my local Post Office.
The Islamist clergy "misguides" its zealous followers and uses them as "guided missiles" and weapons of mass destruction to wreck terror, violence and devastation across the world
Harold Camping the evangelist preacher from USA after mis-predicting May 21st as doomsday has used his left over evangelical fervor to pronounce October 21st as the end of the world. After proselytizing his religion for 89 years his end will surely come soon. And god will ask on “Judgment Day” what happened to the prophecy you made that day.For Camping “thy doomsday Kingdom will come down soon, when his will do him in” as a final curtain call, while the heathens will inherit the earth. _Amen_ Vinay-
As I drive to work, the message on my wing mirror "Objects in the mirror are closer than you think" makes me peer into the rear view mirror to check on the grim reaper. One gets a unbelievable sense of our own impermanence, we don’t have forever to set things right and enjoy life.
The “Indian rope trick” is nothing but a metaphor of how to deal with life. The rope is our ascending mind (kundalini), which is our love knotted by fear, envy, hate, and negativity. When we unknot these our life will spiral/rise up to the top with bliss, peace and love. - Vinay Tweets-
The Bible, Koran, Torah, Geeta, and other holy books are best sellers, fiction written by ghostwriters of yore!
It is a sad commentary that many of my College friend's gave up drugs, alcohol, and sex; got married and worked very hard to make a lot of money, but never got a chance to enjoy it or life!
When I am plagued by anxiety, fear, and negative emotions, I let myself be quietly drawn by the pull of the women who love me.
Every cultured and aristocratic family has one insane member, and in my family I am the chosen one!
The Universe will always exist, it is eternal, it is within your" nature" to accept it, you do not have to unravel it. The world is my abode, I don't try to understand it; I just accept and enjoy it.-Vinay-

No comments:

Post a Comment