Saturday, July 30, 2011

Explore

We wait until we retire to explore life and the universe around us. All our lives we lived unquestioningly under the stifling rules of society, workplace and religion, a sort of inherited orthodoxy. Each person has an inner sense of divinity, which inspires and guides them in their life, and they can develop that sense in their own unique way.

I loved my freedom and broke free from the shackles that curbed my thinking and creativity at an early age, and lived my life without religious or social divides and developed an expansive heart.
The thread of colorful defiance running through the rich fabric of an inbuilt spirituality has influenced my thoughts; it is a philosophy, which enabled me to surrender, and enjoy the enchantment and this of life.

What you take from life is yours, but what life takes from you, can never be questioned. I’ve always had a sort of kinetic energy to explore the world and subtle relationship with humanity. These magical insights may be a symbol of our ancestors. People have forgotten their ancient philosophical roots, and therein lies a tale of sorrow and discontent. –Vinay-

No comments:

Post a Comment