Thursday, July 14, 2011

I dont beleieve.

I don't believe that there is a deity concerned with my personal life or anyone else's. I don't believe that anyone can become enlightened in any metaphysical sense. I don't believe that anyone has ever been or ever will be reincarnated. These are all things that people want to believe because they offer emotional comfort from the knowledge of our own mortality.
The universe was either created, evolved or has always been here--either way, existence itself is unfathomable and the greatest miracle, if you contemplate it. If I were to use the word 'evolution' or as others put “God” this is what it would refer to.
The physical laws of the universe are the greatest wonders imaginable. Learning them is the closest we can get to understanding nature. As for the moral side of religion; what we eat , wear and do, has nothing to do with anything. It's not that complicated to attain bliss. Be nice to each other. Respect each other, the physical world and yourself. -Vinay-

No comments:

Post a Comment