Monday, December 26, 2011

A Letter….. Oops! Post to Santa.

Dear Santa,
X’mas might ring in earlier, thanks to global warming and climate change is causing the North Pole to melt. Instead of the usual letter, this time all of us are sending our gift requests through Face book, Google and Twitter. Since Twitter permits only 140 characters, and the Euro is collapsing, I have kept my X’mas gift requirements to the bare minimum—just an iPhone 45 with artificial intelligence, as whatever IQ, I was born with has been used up in Face book. P.S. please throw in a bottle of Jack Daniels Ho Ho! The turkey I stole from the farm.

Ever since I joined the new spiritual group, I have been told to give up all attachments—so I plan to divorce my wife, children and dog soon, I can’t send you e-mail attachments for the same reason. You can take a detour from Wall Street as it is fully occupied by protestors as they feel something’s wrong with the economy. The sub prime mortgages, meltdown, fall in equities have all taken their toll. My friend’s wife ran away with the rogue trader, when her husband’s investments in hedge funds crashed.
When they can’t protect you from terrorist attacks, how do you expect the State/Government to bring a sense of security to our investments? The $ 4 gallon gasoline is crimping all our lives, forcing car pools and cancellation of long vacations. Thank God you stuck to your reindeer (games) transportation. All the tuxedo wearing symbols of excess are holidaying abroad, as Lear jets don’t use petrol. Frankly George Soros never knew when he had hedged enough, but ever since he stopped bull shitting cobwebs have “occupied his ass”.

The digital era has brought the silver screen experience to our home theaters, large screen LCD displays, but now they expect everyone to watch the cinema scope movies on the I Pod’s whose screen is smaller than a burger. I know the recession has hit North Pole too and the X’mas bonhomie notwithstanding, God will have to stand as collateral for our national debt. Every month I owe my creditors more than what I earn, I must learn to live my life backwards, while progress is moving forward. Please forward my miseries to some other poor dumb bastard and hit the “like” button when you get this post. –vinay-

No comments:

Post a Comment