Monday, December 12, 2011

Repayed wall posts.

If the truth can set you free, why are we still bound to religion?
Botox is the only investment that enhances your face value
Love is the slowest form of suicide, it kills you slowly and softly! Graffiti.
THE OTHER SIDE

I saw the slime, the thorns
and the madness,
as we walked hand in hand
But she pouts ……. “Look”
From out of the slime
comes the lotus
Amongst the thorns
blooms the rose;
the lunatic, he
raves with wisdom…
And adds impishly
“My Love,”
I have ….. you” –Vinay---
If I were to follow my heart, I would be stalking all the beautiful women in the world.
In life some complain that roses have thorns, whilst others rejoice that the thorns have roses, it is a matter of perception.
We are all guilty of crime, the great crime of not living life king size to its fullest.
People don't follow their hearts, because its not on the " right side. I don't take decisions with my heart because its " below" my brain. -Vinay-
People often turn to religious music and hymns in old age, hoping no doubt to earn some indulgence from the Lord for a few little sins
Scriptures have been conceived in darkness and it is being baptized in light.!
TI have learnt so much from my mistakes. I am thinking of of makeing a few more.
The dead are merely men and women who have achieved inner peace!
I need someone outside my vicious circle of Facebook admirers and envious denigrators,,,,, someone out of the blue!
The really criminal thing is to make a person believe that he or she is the only one you could ever love.
The uncanny powers of silence are awesome when combined with wisdom.
Spirituality does not preach or prescribe wisdom.It simply helps people to seek,find and pursue their own path to satisfaction.-Vinay-
There isn't a soul on earth who can be relied upon absolutely including god.
The really criminal thing is to make a person believe that he or she is the only one you could ever love.
A Jew or Sikh (Sardar) can grow his beard to practise his faith. But when a Muslim does the same, he is called a terrorist!
The uncanny powers of silence are awesome when combined with wisdom.
The dead are merely men and women who have achieved inner peace
What is heaven? What is it like? " Heaven is the third vodka”.- XCourtesy Milosz- Smirnoff-
Religions have served their purposes well ( encouraged sectarian violence, divided humanity,waged holy wars, crusades, jihads, unleashed terrorism, spread hatred, curbed free will and thought & expect evolution of the soul thru these experiences). Haven't we learned our lessons well and evolved enough to walk the path alone?-Vinay-
I don't pray because god would be shocked at my requests, nor can he grant me the 3 boons like the genie, of love , peace on earth and happiness.
Mammon is the most powerful and sought out religion. Everyone prays ardently and worships it.
Sometimes the road ends,and there is nowhere to go, .....so eat, drink, love and be merry,let light assault the darkness and your senses to show the path.-Vinay-
The ancient Greeks believed that without worshipers even gods would die.
Blasphemy is a victimless crime, thats why i am not convicted.

No comments:

Post a Comment