Saturday, October 22, 2011

Tweets

The career of a suicide bomber lasts only an instant he presses a button and a flash of light turns a nobody into a somebody. An incompetent somebody,is transformed into a martyr/saint overnight and becomes immortal. It took Mother Teresa 50 years of hard spiritual work before she was declared a saint and beatified. Want instant sainthood like Maggie noodles in two minutes anyone?? -Vinay-

As I drive to work, the message on my wing mirror "Objects in the mirror are closer than you think" makes me peer into the rear view mirror to check on the grim reaper.One gets a unbelievable sense of our own impermanence,we dont have forever to set things right and enjoy life.

Iam adventurous like hanging out,drinking, smoking and sex and possess a mischievous sense of humor;but my peers are jealous and family unhappy.
They want me to act my age, and according to them I should be to be grumpy, old fashioned, spiritual and good for nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment