Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Whiff of a Woman!

The diaphanous nightie or the revealing bikini were created to deceive our senses. They also stir our desire just like the pin ups and center spreads of " Playboy" amongst other magazines;where the lascivious male gaze lingers. Seeing a bouquet of fresh flowers blossoming in the chaos of our existence, it is impossible to love only one of them. Like a thirsty flame my flesh burns with the enormity of this tenderness and thoughts run amok in the semiotics of my mind. I cannot conceal the irrepressible love that invades my heart.Certain things I cannot reveal, making love is a beautiful thing. I am still attracted to women like a moth to a flame, when that doesn't happen my life will shut down like a computer. If a man is not attracted to a woman, then he must be a stone god and our temples are full of them.-Vinay-

No comments:

Post a Comment