Friday, August 5, 2011

An insane world.

For along time I thought I was abnormal, as my mother constantly berated me to “act normal,” and later my wife kept on repeating “you are mad” at whatever I did.
I used to be jealous of the millions of normal guys, the regular guys who were termed as ideal husband/father material.

It was very much later, after a series of incidents that I realized that most of these people, I meet, shake hands, and envied earlier had no minds of their own. They are raging idiots and clinical depressives. Now during meetings, cocktails and functions, I realized that all those regular types, with their dapper clothes, acting in a politically correct manner, cracking jokes, making appropriate statements and blessing everyone
With a superior attitude are all depressives.

Three out of five are even basket cases, our country works because of this endemic clinical depression. Some take to medicine, some become seriously religious, others become spiritual and the rest end up in Looney bins.
I take my Nexito 10 to stabilize my serotonin levels, I don’t need hormones I have my wine, I have my sex on the side, but I am in a minority, a sane guy in an insane world.

No comments:

Post a Comment