Friday, August 5, 2011

No more clutter

Thanks to the Internet age, I have been able to clear my mind and outsource all my work.
All my appointments and schedules are in the “organizer”,~ my family, friends and photo albums are in “picasso”, ~ my reference notes, office work and books are on”Kindle”, my black book contacts as well as milkman, mechanic, dentist,and mother in law are preserved on my mobile “contacts” list:
My social life, getting in touch and chatting with friends, long lost relatives, old flames,wooing and flirting with new girls/ women,posting sweet nothings and messages is through Facebook. I purchased some artificial intelligence for emergencies. I am relieved,my head feels lighter, and I have become the perfect Moron.
The only problem is due to lack of memory cells, I have to watch Arnold Schwarzenegger's “Total Recall” on my I pad to locate/remember my passwords and T-pin numbers.-Vinay

No comments:

Post a Comment