Friday, July 20, 2012

I am what I am, I’ yam Popeye the Sailor Man!


Be yourself you don’t have to emulate anybody or follow any dogmas. I abide by this simple philosophy and follow what my heart speaks out to me loud and clear – doing everything that society and believers tell me I ought not to do. Many people at the fag end of their lifespan end up stating ‘’ I never did a thing that I wanted to do as it was forbidden”. Virtue is like a prison for the soul, that which does not kill us makes us happy.

I hate being the perfect man or boring role model and being told what to do and what not to do. I do not believe in playing by the rules and always rebel come what may and am willing to face the consequences. Life is all about being free to choose, free to express, free to ride into the sunset, free to follow your own bliss, live on the razors edge, knowing that delicious danger lurks round the corner.

As soon as you identify make your own choice that which you love ardently, build passion for what you love and pour your heart into it. Now that you have identified your secret bliss, spend your time pursuing it, irrespective of the consequences which form an additional thrill. Winning or losing, sin or virtue is immaterial as long as your heart is filled with joy. Buck tradition and blaze your own trail.

Consider a broader horizon that extends beyond the traditional boundaries of religion, society and the so called intelligent community. Change the rules of the game, be different, daring and bold that is the challenge, pick up the gauntlet.
You are unique don’t try to conform and change your embedded DNA be yourself.

Spend life passionately doing what gives you pleasure and identify the true thrill that resides in your soul – then you will nail the secret of a joyous, fruitful life. Venture and sail into the stormy blue ocean, live a life of discovery and the world will be your oyster. -Insane advice -Vinay- Ooops running out of spinach – the good stuff (marijuana).

No comments:

Post a Comment